The Ultimate Guide to Teaching in Thailand by Vern Lovic.
Author Vern Lovic has reviewed all the available information about teaching English in Thailand and distilled it into this one – ULTIMATE guide. This new book is destined to become the absolute bible on Teaching English in Thailand.
The Ultimate Guide to Teaching English in Thailand covers:
- Before coming to Thailand – are you sure Thailand is the right Asian country to start your adventure in?
- Thai culture – do’s and don’ts and the maybes. What you can get away with and what doesn’t fly.
- Thai ‘face’ – the major underlying guide for Thai society and individuals
- First few days in Thailand – what to do to get oriented.
- Scams – find out about the usual scams and in so doing, you’ll be more ready for innovative scams nobody is up on yet.
- How much can you earn? Realistically, the god’s honest truth.
- Choosing a region to live – biggest single factor determining success. Choose a location that matches what you’re looking for and you’ll have the greatest time. Choose one that doesn’t – and you’ll be packing for home or some other spot in Asia.
- Costs in Various Regions Chart – priceless.
- House vs. apartment – what will you be sleeping in? How best to find one?
- Essentials – contract, moving in expenses, furnishings chart, neighbors, internet ADSL, phone, electric, water, garbage, maid
- Transportation – taxi, motorbike, auto, share with co-worker
- Teaching requirements – there have been significant changes recently. Covers teacher course requirements. You must stay on top of the changes as they come. Here’s how.
- Visa Issues – non-immigrant b visa, visa on arrival by air -30 days, by land 14, overstays, fines, working illegally – without work permit what happens
- Work permit issues – a teacher’s license is not enough.
- Types of teaching positions – govt school, private, university, private classes
- Types of classes you might teach: conversation, GRE prep, TOEFL prep for university entrance overseas, grammar, science, computers, drama, physical education, music, basket weaving?
- What is teaching in Thailand like?
- Thai coworkers & foreign coworkers
- Teaching different ages of Thais
- Classroom discipline – can you hit the kids? Should you?
- Classroom style – what works. An excellent system outlined that works.
- Day in the life of a teacher – what does a typical day look like?
- 50 Positives to working in Thailand and teaching English
- Finding a job – applying, dress code, interviews, questions to ask at the interview (very important). Find out what the one thing is you need to do at an interview that maybe one foreign teacher out of 100 does.
- Working in Thailand without teaching – alternatives to teaching because you may find out quickly that teaching isn’t for you. Some love it and some don’t like it and you’re not going to know if you haven’t taught here before.
- Money saving tips
- Helpful info and phone numbers, etc.
“Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!” is an Amazon Best Seller
Only $2.99 – Click BUY NOW to receive it instantly in PDF format. If you require another format like Kindle, Sony, Palm, EPub, LRF – write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. We’ll send you a link.
Remember – BUY 2 GET 1 FREE. BUY 3 GET 2 FREE.
Moving to Thailand from your home country takes a lot of problem solving. Not just before you go, but after you arrive. In fact, it’s the details of the problem solving that usually destroy a plan to move to Thailand.
Covered in Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!:
- Preplanning – before you leave your home country
- What to bring, and more importantly, what not to bring
- Staying connected to your money at home or bringing it?
- Cost of Living – How little can you realistically live on?
- Money Saving Secrets – from long-term expats
- Technology – keeping your identity, personal information, and money safe
- Thai Culture – when to wai and when you’re about to get a bottle to the back of your head
- Housing – how to choose, how to find it, what to expect
- Visa – essentials
- Making Money in Thailand – teaching as well as many alternatives given
- Escape Plan – the best laid plans can fail. When is it time to throw in the towel?
If you’re moving to Thailand you can’t do without this book. Imagine reading some other book that portrays giving you everything you need… You arrive in Thailand and realize you don’t know everything you need to know. What will you do?
Come here and buy the book you should have bought to start.
Get this book – you won’t be disappointed.
For $2.99 you cannot go wrong.
– Click here to BUY NOW – PDF, SONY Ereader, Kindle Ereader, Epub, LRF formats – you decide.
If you’ve already read any of Mike’s other guides, you understand that Mike leaves out NOTHING. It’s all in there and you don’t need any more. This book is worth $100. You can have it for less than 3 bucks! You’re not missing anything.
Buy the Amazon Kindle version of this book at Amazon.com by clicking book below:
Moving to Thailand – Your 2nd Life Begins!
The full title of this book is, ’25 Ways to Make Money in Thailand Without Teaching’ by Mike Fook. In reality, it’s more like 150 ways to make money because Mike offers multiple subjects he believes would do well for each way to make money.
What would you pay to be able to get out of teaching and continue to live in Thailand?
Teaching is the usual way foreigners coming to Thailand for a short or long-term stay. Many teachers try teaching in Thailand for a term, maybe a year, and decide – it’s definitely not for them.
What to do then?
Before you quit your teaching job read this book. In it author Mike Fook outlines 25 ways to make money in Thailand to support yourself. Most of the suggestions are for online projects – but, don’t let that scare you. Mike lays it out for you completely if it’s possible to do it in a chapter, or, refers you to exactly the right place to learn the skills you need to have to make enough money to get out of teaching.
So, what would you pay to know about a project you can start today and build up in a short time so you’re earning enough money to stop teaching?
I think most teachers – if they were seriously looking for an ‘out’ of teaching and a solution that would take care of them for a year or ten – would pay 9990 baht – about $300 USD.
But, you don’t have to. This ebook is just $19.95 and promise to send Mike your first $100 you make with one of the programs.
Thai Girls Exposed! by Matt Smith has been completed and is for sale at Amazon.com and here at Thailand eBooks. This book is a brain dump of information collected over years of living in Thailand and studying Thai girls.
Thai girls come in all flavors and this FAQ dishes out the good and the bad, the train accidents and the angels.
If you’re coming to Thailand and have never seen Thai society before… never dated Thai girls before… THIS is a must have book. If you have lived here for years and still find yourself shaking your head, amazed at Thai girl behavior – you need this book.
Don’t come to Thailand without this book or you’ll be played with like a $2 marionette.
Click below to see this book:
Thai Girls Exposed